“Reaching the Brim of Global Competitiveness through Research Collaborations”
Objectives of the Conference
- Provide avenue for researchers to share and present their research;
- Promote collaborations among researchers for high quality researches;
- Encourage individuals to conduct researches internationally in their field of interest;
- Publish the research output of the researchers in an international refereed journals;
- Enhance participants’ interest in writing scholarly researches; and
- to provide opportunity for professional development and meet different experts in the field.
IMRC 2018 is Open to all Academic Fields. Researchers, Educators, & Practitioners from any Discipline are Welcome to:
¨ Present new ideas, research findings & new development strategies;
¨ Seek knowledge and establish networking with other participants;
¨ Interact scholarly with international experts & well-known lecturers.
IMRC 2018 Conference Strands & Areas of Discipline includes but not limited to:
- Social Sciences & Humanities;
- Science & Technology;
- Environmental Sciences;
- Public Administration & Public Health;
- Mathematics; & Other Allied Fields.